- Those who have symptoms, a fever, or have had recent contact with some who have tested positive for COVID-19 should stay home
- Please take your temperature prior to leaving for worship.
- Wash hands regularly and use sanitizer upon entering the building.
- No food in the building. No drinks offered, bring your own water/coffee as needed.
- Bathroom: One occupant at a time.
- No childcare: nursery and Sunday school will not be offered.
- o There will be a room set up in the Teaching Center for parents who need to bring children out of the service. It will have tables and individual bags of activities for children, while the service is streamed to the room.
- Masks must be worn while in the sanctuary. Children under 2 do not require a mask. Those who need a break from wearing a mask are encouraged to step outside toward the playground. A speaker will be set up so they will not miss the service.
- Masks must remain worn during songs of worship. Recent studies have recognized that this virus can be carried through the air. Social distance and the use of masks has shown to greatly reduce the risk of infection. Singing with a mask may be uncomfortable but it is an important safety factor.
- People who live together in the same household may sit together; otherwise, everyone should try to maintain a six-foot distance. Use every other pew/row.
- No passing of the offering plate. Offerings will be collected at the back of the room and online.
- After the service, we will exit one pew at a time from the back.
- We plan to revisit these guidelines regularly.
Limit and Overflow
- We will limit the number of people in the service to 50.
- We may encounter an overflow. We will direct willing members to an overflow room where they will be able to watch a live stream of the service.
It is vital that if anyone is diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending worship, they should inform the church. Those in attendance will be informed and asked to quarantine from other church events for 2 weeks.